So for 2013 I am going to focus on one goal... health and fitness. I allowed myself to become lazy this year and therefore did not train or focus on a race or competition. As a result I felt like a beached whale all summer at the lake. 2013 will be different.
- Run a 1/2 Marathon
- Weigh 126lbs
1. Find a 1/2 marathon training program (done)
2. Start training program on 1/6/2013
3. Compete in a 1/2 marathon around May/June
1. Workout 5 days week starting 1/6/2013
2. Eat clean with 1 cheat meal per week starting NOW
3. Cut out processed foods and sugar starting NOW
4. Plan out meals weakly starting NOW
5. Grocery shop and prep food every Sunday starting NOW
6. Weight in the 120's by 3/1/2013
I know that in order to achieve my weight goal I need to break it down into smaller goals. So for each milestone I reach I will reward myself. I have no idea what my reward will be, but all I know is that it cannot be food related. I need to work on disassociating food with pleasure and stress.
I am ready to make a change. I have been saying for more than a year that I want to be in the 120's. How about I just freaking do it already! The only thing standing in my way is me
Running a 1/2 marathon is intimidating. But if I can do a sprint triathlon I can run 13 miles. Easy-peasy. As long as I train, I can do it. No question. I will also have 2 accountability partners! I am excited to start training with a purpose!
Here's to a healthy 2013!