Sunday, May 8, 2011

Skakeology Final Number

I finished the Shakeology cleanse on Wednesday. I weighed in on Thursday morning at 128.2lbs! Sooo close to 127lbs! I think I probably lost around 2.8lbs on the cleanse. 

I am doing the cleanse again this week, before we leave for Vegas. This time around I am making sure to weight in at the start of the cleanse. I would really, really, really love to be around 127lbs when we leave for Vegas. 

Yes, only have 5 days until we leave for vacation. 10 days in Las Vegas may sound miserable to some, but to Preston and I we are giddy with excitement! We love Vegas, almost too much. We are so lucky that we both equally enjoy Vegas, being that this is our number one vacation destination every-single-year. 

This trip we are lucky to have many friends join us thoughout our 10 day stay. First Dan and Erin fly in and spend the first weekend with us. Then Jeff and Jackie get in at the beginnig of the following week. Next Josh and Ashley fly in the last weekend along with my friend Ashley from college, who I haven't seen in probably 5 years! 

Believe it or not, I have never been to a pool in Las Vegas. I figure surely I can fit in some pool time this trip! Maybe the lazy river around the Monte Carlo? Preston and I also want to catch the water show at the Bellagio, zip line down Freemont Street, check out the Aria, play craps at the Encore, see the lions at MGM and make the money in the pool tournament. 

But most importantly, we want to recreate this picture!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment