Wednesday, December 16, 2009

P90X Round 1 Results

I finished Round one of P90X tonight!! I promised to post pictures so here they are. I still have two rounds left and I am by no means where I want to be, but I am starting to see results!! Right Bicep- End of round one Left Bicep- End of round one Ab shot- End of round one Day one These last two days, I have been able to really bring it. I have even added jumping roping to the end of each workout to burn a few extra calories. I have no idea where this extra motivation is coming from, but I am loving it! To track my calories burned per workout and throughout the day I use the Bodybugg. This is the device that they use on the Biggest Loser. The Bodybugg is truly amazing, but a little expensive. Monday I burned a total of 2,438 calories and I lost one pound Tuesday morning. Tuesday I did not wear the Bodybugg but lost 2 pounds on Wednesday morning. Since my P90X workout this evening I have burned 813 calories. The goal is to burn more calories than you eat to have a calorie deficit which results in weight loss. Here are some highlights of the bodybugg: - Tracks calories burned (over 90% accurate) - Automatically calculates your Resting Metabolic Rate - Has a built in pedometer to track steps - Tracks calories burned per minute (in real time if you have the watch) - Comes with a free 6 month web-based program that allows you to input calorie consumption - Web-based program monitors and calculates calorie deficit or surplus - You can purchase the Bodybugg at 24 Hour Fitness or go to www.bodybugg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment