Friday, February 3, 2012

{Currently}

I saw this post idea over at my friend Emily's blog {Trailerhood Aristocrats} who originally saw it at {Life at 7000 Feet}. It looked so much fun I just had to steal it.

Currently:

Current Book: I'm trying to read/start about 3 books- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Egan; Dear John by Sparks; Moloka'I by Brennert.  I recently reserved from the library Firefly Lane by Hannah on CD for the car.

Current Playlist: Adele and a random workout playlist made up of songs from like 2 years ago. I am in dire need of a new running playlist.

Current Color: Pink! I can't get enough of it.  

Current Drink: Vodka Tonic with a splash of Roses Lime Juice or water.

Current Food: Sweet Potato Fries.

Current Favorite Favorite: The steam room at Lifetime Fitness. The NBA commercial... EEENNT! Preston and I love when this commercial comes on so we can say EENNNTT over and over again. It's also a good message.  

Current Wishlist: Tattoo. I need one right now. But I have cold feet. It's about time for new jeans. 

Current Needs: Groceries, fridge water filter, car wash and vacuum. 

Current Triumph: I have made it to Phase 2 in the Jamie Eason LiveFit Program!  Only 7 more weeks to go.

Current Annoyances:  Inability to stick to a healthy eating lifestyle. Major gym crowd. 

Current Indulgence: Chocolate. I need all chocolate to GO AWAY!

Current Mood: Tired from a hard workout {I wrote this last night}

Current Blessing: Very grateful for the life that I have.   

Current Outfits: I have been going to the gym so much I feel like I live in workout cloths. I am also obsessed with these black suede short boots I got on clearance at Target.

Current Excitement: The Super Bowl! Snow!

Current Link: Elle at {Prior Fat Girl}. She is such an amazing writer and storyteller. Skinny Runner who is very sarcastic and pretty rootin-tootin funny.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment