Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{30 Before Thirty} Harley Swimming

We have been to the lake a lot this year. This has given me many opportunities to take pictures of Harley swimming in the lake.   

Augusta Waiting for Harley.
Harley swimming in.
Harley fetching the largest stick I have ever seen.

Harley enjoys swimming so much he actually jumped off the side of the boat thinking he would swim to shore. I was too shocked to jump in after him. Preston can't swim very well. I think he kept waiting for me to jump in and save him. By now Harley is swimming in the opposite direction of the boat.  Before I know it, Taylor does the most graceful dive into the freezing cold water and rescues Harley. I don't think I will ever live this down.

Augusta is finally starting to venture into the deep and unknown. She has actually swam for a stick more than once. My next task is to capture her on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment