Monday, September 13, 2010

Turbo Fire Preview

I have spent a good part of tonight previewing Beachbody's new workout program TURBO FIRE. Long story short, I cannot wait to start this program!!

First Impressions...


- MUSIC: The music is just the way I like it: up beat and current. I found myself saying wow great song multiple times. Chalene's love of music really shines through and makes the class atmosphere energetic and fun.

- TURBO FIRE MOVES: Most of the moves are fast paced so it is important to view the "New To Class" section of the DVD before starting the actual workout to get a breakdown of the moves. I think it would take me at least 2 full classes before I could nail every move. As long as you are patient and work hard in every class, you will burn calories no matter if you feel a little lost.

- HIIT FIRE DRILL: HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training, which is what this program is based around. When the fire drill sounds you hit it as hard as you can for 1 minute. As a result, your body cranks up its metabolism and shifts into calorie burning mode.  

- CHALENE JOHNSON: She is so motivating!! I love her high energy and motivational words. She really does her best to get you to dig deeper.

- WORKOUT PEEPS: Everyone in the class is extremely buff! Sometimes this can turn me off, but for some reason (maybe it is my current mindset) it made me think I can look like that!

Honestly, TURBO FIRE looks like soo much fun! I cannot wait to start this 90 day workout. But first I must complete Insanity.

To buy TURBO FIRE visit my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/lhollis

No comments:

Post a Comment